Height: 5’9″ – 175 cm
Weight: 198 lbs – 90 kg
Competition Weight: 172 lbs – 78 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I remember as a child my father made me train at home 4 times a week. This involved me doing push ups, squats and lifting weights (light). However after a while I lost interest and stopped training altogether. As time passed and I got older I realized that a man needs to be physically strong. This led me to get back into the weight room and I started to train harder than ever. My strength and size increased and I was loving the results. Bodybuilding taught me the power of discipline and I believe it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I now know that if you really want something bad enough, you can achieve it and you would make sure that nothing was going to stop you. You can either have results or excuses. Pick one!
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation has always been my family as I have always wanted to make them proud! Also it comes from trying to be the best version of myself I can possibly be. I always admired the bodybuilders of the “Golden Era” of bodybuilding especially Frank Zane.
One day I hope to reach his level. I plan to give it everything I have and won’t stop at nothing.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- 20 minutes HIIT cardio
- Barbell Rows Underhand Grip 4 sets 8-10
- Dumbbell Rows 4 sets 8-10
- Partial Deadlifts 4 sets 8-10
- T-Bar Rows 4 sets 8-10
- Lat Pulldown Underhand Grip 4 sets 8-10
- Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets 8-10
- Hammer Chest Press Machine 4 sets 8-10
- Dips 4 sets 8-10
- Bench Press 4 sets 8-10
- Cable Crossovers 4 sets 8-10
- Leg Extension 4 sets of 8-10
- Front Squats 4 sets of 8-10
- Leg Press 3 sets of 8-10
- Squats 3 sets of 8-10
- Walking Dumbbell Lunges 4 sets 8-10
- 20 minutes HIIT cardio
- Tricep Extensions V Grip 4 sets 8-10
- Close Grip Bench Press 4 sets 8-10
- Tricep Rope Pushdowns 4 sets 8-10
- Skull Crushers 4 sets 8-10
- Barbell Curls 4 sets 8-10
- Hammer Curls 4 sets 8-10
- Standing Dumbbell Curls 4 sets 8-10
- Cable Straight Bar Curls 4 sets 8-10
Sunday: Hamstrings/calves (AM)
- Romanian Deadlifts 4 sets of 8-10
- Lying Hamstring Curls 4 sets 8-10
- Standing Calf Raises 4 sets 8-10
- Seated Calf Raises 4 sets 8-10
Sunday: Traps/Shoulders (PM)
- Barbell Shrugs 4 sets 8-10
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets 8-10
- Barbell Military Press 4 sets 8-10
- Upright Rows 4 sets 8-10
- Reverse Pec Deck Fly’s 4 sets 8-10
- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises 4 sets 8-10
- Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raises 4 sets 8-10
- 2013 IFBB World Men’s CBB 1st place
- 2013 Arnold Classic Europe Classic Bodybuilding 1st place
- 2013 IFBB Russia Cup Classic Bodybuilding 1st place
- 2013 IFBB Moscow Cup Classic Bodybuilding 1st place + Overall
- 2013 IFBB Kaluga Cup Bodybuilding 1st place + Overall
- 2012 IFBB Kaluga Cup Bodybuilding 1st place + Overall
What is your diet like?
- Meal 1: Whey Protein, 1 serving of BCAA’s & Glutamine
- Meal 2: Oatmeal Porridge with Water & 1 Banana
- Meal 3: 200g of Fish & a Vegetable Salad
- Meal 4: 200g of Chicken & a Vegetable Salad
- Meal 5: Natural Yoghurt & Muesli
- Meal 6: Whey Protein, 1 serving of BCAA’s & Glutamine
- Meal 7: Whey Protein, 1 serving of BCAA’s & Glutamine
- Meal 8: 200g of Fish & a Vegetable Salad
- Meal 9: (Snack) Handful of Almonds
- Meal 10: Casein Protein, 1 serving of BCAA’s & Glutamine
When you try to cut you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
I love HIIT cardio! It is less boring than normal cardio and really helps burn the fat fast.
What is your supplementation like?
My top 5 supplements include:
- Whey Protein
- Omega 3
“Work like you don’t need the money. Dance like no one is watching. And love like you’ve never been hurt.” – Mark Twain