Height: 6’1” – 185 cm
Weight: 94 kg – 207 lbs.
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I remember there was a time during my younger years where I wanted to become bigger and stronger so I signed up at the local gym. After a few weeks of intense training I fell in love with bodybuilding and eventually I decided to focus all my attention on building the best body possible.
I have been able to achieve the body I have today thanks to years of consistent dieting and training. The fitness lifestyle has been very rewarding and I have loved every bit of the journey.
Where does your motivation come from?
I have always been a very competitive person and when I set a goal I do whatever it takes to achieve it! My fans are also an inspiration for me to keep going and push myself harder each day.
My ultimate motivation comes from my inner goal to one day become a world famous fitness model and have one of the best physiques in the industry.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- Leg Extensions 5×20
- Squats 4×15
- Leg Press 4×15
- Single Leg Extension 3×20
- Seated Calf Raises 4×10
- Standing Calf Raises 3×8-12
- Incline Bench Press 5×10-20
- Incline Hammer Press 4×10-15
- Dumbbell Fly’s 4×10
- Decline Chest Press 4×8-12
- Dips 3×10
- Triceps Extension 3×10
- Incline Skull Crushers 4×10
- Lat Pulldown Wide Grip 4×10
- Rows 4×10
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3×10-15
- Lat Pulldown Reverse Grip 3×10-15
- Deadlifts 4×10
- Hammer Curls 3×10-15
- Preacher One Arm Dumbbell Curls 3×10-15
- Rest Day
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4×10-20
- Seated Lateral Side Raises 4×10-20
- Rear Delt Machine 4×10-20
- Upright Row 4×10-20
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4×10-20
- Lying Leg Curls 4×15-20
- Stiff Legged Deadlift 4×6-12
- Hamstring One Leg Curls 4×10-20
- Crunches 3×15
- Hanging Leg Raises 3×20
If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Incline Chest Press: It gives you a great upper body pump and is also good for building the upper chest muscles which a lot of people lack.
- Squats: To have an aesthetic body you must have a great set of legs and squats are the king of all leg exercises.
- Deadlifts: This is another great exercise that works many important muscle groups such as the hamstrings, glutes, back and traps.
What is your diet like?
- Meal 1: Oats, 2 Eggs & 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: 6 Rice Cakes & Red Meat & Walnuts
- Meal 3: White Rice, Chicken, Tomatoes & Walnuts
- Meal 4: 2 Rice Cakes, Protein Shake, Isolate Protein & Glutamine
- Meal 5: Tuna, Vegetables & Walnuts
- Meal 6: Salmon, Vegetables & Walnuts
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
Low intensity cardio has worked well for me. I do cardio 3x a week for 30-45 minutes on the treadmill on an incline. Cardio is great for burning fat and improving keeping fit.
What is your supplementation like?
The supplements I take are:
- Nitric Oxide
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Casein Protein
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will – Vince Lombardi