Height: 5’6” – 168 cm
Weight: 120 lbs – 54 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I am a bit of an extremist, I decided to give up smoking and change my whole lifestyle.
That’s when I started looking around for a trainer and on a whim I was referred to my current coach Renaldo Gairy.
Where does your motivation come from?
I have an insatiable need to be the best version of myself. I’ve also been hurt in the past, and I use that to fuel me.
I think about all the people who didn’t believe in me and it makes me push harder.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
I really like targeting specific muscle groups and have found that a 5 day training split has worked well for me.
- Leg Extension 2 x 15
- Barbell Squats 3 x 12
- Smith Machine Sumo Squat 3 x 12
- Leg Press 6 x 20
- Step Up Lunges 3 x 12-15
- Narrow Grip Pulldowns 3 x 12
- Wide Grip Pulldowns 2 x 15
- T-Bar Row Machine 3 x 12
- Single Arm Dumbbell Row 3 x 15
- Seated Row 4 x 15
- Incline Dumbbell Press 3 x 15
- Push Ups 3 x 15
- Cable Crossover 3 x 12
- Rope Pushdown 3 x 15
- Overhead Rope Extension 3 x 15
- Standing EZ-Bar Curl 3 x 15
- Hammer Curls 3 x 15
- Machine Kick Backs 3 x 12
- Reverse Barbell Lunges 3 x 12 (Using a 1” Step)
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10
- Single Leg Cable Deadlifts 3 x 12
- Weighted Hip Bridges 4 x 20
- Seated Leg Curls 3 x 12
- Machine Shoulder Press 3 x 12
- Side Lateral Raise 3 x 12
- Incline Bench Single Side Lateral 3 x 12
- Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals 4 x 12
- Reverse Cable Laterals 4 x 15
- Yoga 45 mins
- Yoga 45 mins
If you had to pick only 3 exercises what would they be and why?
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts: This is an amazing exercise for the glutes and hamstrings, and I love to feel the burn!
- Weighted Hip Bridges: I feel I can really target my glutes with this exercise.
- T-Bar Row Machine: I feel my back can never be too shredded, and I love what this exercise does for my back.
What is your diet like?
My diet is a pretty standard, ‘bodybuilding diet.’
- Meal 1: 5 Egg Whites, 8 ounces Oats and Coffee
- Meal 2: 3 ounces Chicken Breast, 3 ounces Sweet Potatoes and 4 ounces Green Beans
- Meal 3: 1 Scoop Whey
- Meal 4: 3 ounces White Fish and 8 ounces Steamed Vegetables
- Meal 5: 3 ounces Turkey, Mixed Green Salad and 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Meal 6: 1 Scoop Casein
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
I love HIIT. I find it challenging, intense and very effective. What more could you want?
What is your supplementation like?
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin C
“I think, therefore I am.”