Height: 5’5″ – 165 cm
Weight: 135 lbs – 61 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
About four years ago, I saw some fitness magazines and that got me interested in bodybuilding. I saw a few girls like Jamie Eason and Dana Linn Bailey and thought it would be really cool to look like them.
Once I started training and seeing results, I became addicted, and the rest is history!
Hardcore Training Footage
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation comes from within. I have always had the desire to better myself in every aspect of training. When I began to become involved on social media, I started receiving such an overwhelming following and so much support; it really inspired me to keep going.
I just love knowing that I am helping to motivate others reach their goals too.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
When it comes to my training, the basic movements have worked best for me. I like to use a lot of free weights, and I tend to mimic the training styles of my favorite bodybuilders. Currently, I train one body part a day, once a week with the exception of my legs. I hit my legs twice a week.
- Back Squats 4 x 8-10
- Hack Squats 4 x 15-20
- Front Squats 4 x 8-10
- Leg Press 4 x 15-20
- Seated Leg Extensions 4 x 15
- Seated Calf Raises 4 x 20-30
- Flat Bench Press 4 x 6-8
- Incline Bench Press 4 x 8-10
- Incline Dumbbell Fly’s 3 x 10-12
- Cable Fly’s 3 x 12-15
- Wide Grip Pull Ups 4 x Failure
- Wide Grip Pulldowns 4 x 12-15
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows 4 x 10-12
- T-Bar Rows 4 x 8-12
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 4 x 10-12
- Seated Cable Rows 4 x 10-12
- Deadlifts 4 x 5-8
- Lying Leg Curls 4 x 12-15
- Seated Leg Curls 4 x 12-15
- Walking lunges 4 x 12-15 (per leg)
- Romanian Stiff Legged Deadlifts 4 x 12-15
- Glute Kickbacks 4 x 15 (per leg)
- Standing Calf Raises 4 x 20-30
- Side Lateral Raises 4 x 10-12
- Front Raises 4 x 10-12
- Military Press 4 x 8-10
- Single-Arm Lateral Raises 4 x 10-12
- Bent-Over Raises 4 x 10-12
- Pec Dec Fly’s 4 x 12-15 (Superset)
- Single-Arm Side Lateral Cable Raises 4 x 12-15
- Straight Bar Curls 4 x 10-12
- EZ-Bar Curls 4 x 12-15
- Alternating Curls 4 x 15 (each arm)
- Rope Curls 4 x 12-15 (Superset)
- Straight Bar Curls 4 x 12-15
- Machine Dips 4 x 12-15
- Skull Crushers 4 x 8-10
- Lying Dumbbell Extensions 4 x 12
- Close Grip Pushdowns 3 x 12-15
- Rope Pushdowns 3 x 12-15
If you had to pick only 3 exercises what would they be and why?
- Back Squats: I squat every week with no exceptions! Back squats are the best exercise for me because they have really helped build my legs and glutes.
- Deadlifts: Deadlifts bring so many muscles into play, and they are a great tester of my strength.
- Bench Press: The bench press has helped me build a balanced upper body, and it’s one of my favorite lifts.
What is your secret to your incredible arm development?
There is really no secret; I would have to say just consistency and intensity! I train my biceps first and then I hit my triceps.
I use fairly heavy weights, and I prefer to stick to higher rep ranges.
What is your diet like?
My diet is fairly basic, and I keep it very consistent. I like to eat lots of carbs. I also like to include a variety of red meats.
- Meal 1: 2 cups Oatmeal
- Meal 2: 2 ounces Turkey Sausage, 2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg Whites and 1 cup Oatmeal
- Meal 3: 1 scoop Protein
- Meal 4: 5 ounces Ground Beef, 2 cups Jasmine Rice and 1 cup Broccoli
- Meal 5: 1 scoop Protein
- Meal 6: 6 ounces Sirloin Steak, 2 cups Jasmine Rice and 1 cup Asparagus Spears
What’s the one food you couldn’t live without, and how do you handle food cravings?
Probably steak; I couldn’t live without it because I love eating red meat.
If I am craving something I’ll usually just eat it! (Laughs)
Do you prep your meals and if so how long does it take?
Unlike most athletes, I don’t normally take one day out of the week to prep everything! I prefer to keep my meals a little fresher by prepping my meals about every three days.
After three days, I start all over again; it usually takes me an hour or so to get all of my food prepping done.
What is your supplementation like?
- Pre Workout Stimulant
- Intra Workout
What are your hobbies and interests outside of the gym?
Outside of the gym I enjoy our construction projects. I also like to spend time on the shooting range with firearms.
“Nothing worth having comes easy; work hard!”