Height: 5’4” – 162 cm
Weight: 117 lbs. – 53 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I’ve been active my whole life. When I first stepped into a gym and felt the adrenaline pump through my veins as my heart-rate rose, I knew I had found my true passion and I was hooked. What started off as a hobby, quickly turned into a habit, then a full-blown lifestyle.
Through years of working out and adjusting my diet and training routines, I have finally been able to chisel out the body I have today and the lean lifestyle I want to live.
Where does your motivation come from?
My followers and fans help me tremendously.The amount of love, support and respect I get from them on social media and Kik (Kik handle: Hardcoreainsley) constantly keeps me motivated.
As many times as I may hear that I inspire others, they really don’t realize that they in turn inspire and motivate ME!
Has there been a time in your life when you have ever considered giving up?
Of course! Let’s face it. There’s been times when ALL of us find it difficult to keep going and feel like just giving up. Making the mind-muscle connection and keeping my eyes on my priorities is how I get things done. Once you have passion in your life toward a particular goal you become unstoppable, relentless. When passion takes over, you are able to tap in your reserves of mental and physical energy to drive you toward what you want. That’s pretty much where I’m at now and helping others achieve this same mental state is something I find essential!
What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 10
- One Arm Side Laterals 4 x 8
- Arnold Dumbbell Press 3 x 10
- Front Dumbbell Raise 4 x 8
- Push Ups (Until Failure)
- Cable Crunches 4 x 20
- Hanging Leg Raises 4 x 20
- Roman Twists 4 x 20
- Leg Extensions 4 x 8
- Squats 5 x 6
- Leg Press 4 x 8
- Reverse Hack Squat 3x 10
- Sissy Squats (Until failure)
- Seated Calf Raises 4 x 20
- Standing Calf Raises 4 x 20
Wednesday: Off (Rest Day)
- Barbell Curl 3 x 10
- Tricep V-bar Pushdown 3 x 10
- Hammer Curls 3 x 10
- Dips 4 x 12
- Preacher curls 3 x 10
- Skull Crushers 3 x 10
- Incline Dumbbell Curl 4 x 10
- Diamond Pushups (Until failure)
- Bent Over Low-Pulley Side Lateral 4 x 10
- Reverse Fly’s 3 x 10
- Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises 4 x 10
- Planks 4 x hold 1 min
- Side Bends 4 x 15
- L-Sit 4 x hold 30 sec
- Walking Lunges 4 x 12
- Stiff Legged Deadlift 5 x 6
- Lying Leg Curl 4 x 8
- Cable Kick Back 4 x 10
- Reverse Hyper Extension (until failure)
- Bent Over Barbell Row 4 x 12
- Wide Grip Pull Down 4 x 8
- Seated Lat Row 4 x 10
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 x 8
- Seated Calf Raise 4 x 20
- Standing Calf Raise 4 x 20
What is your diet like?
I typically eat about 7 meals a day, eating every 2.5-3 hours, consisting of approximately 5 ounces of protein and 4 ounces of complex carbs. I don’t carb cycle or do anything crazy before shoots/contests. I usually just cut out anything with sweeteners and swap my shakes for whole foods.
- Meal 1: 1 cup Egg Whites, ½ cup of Oats, Almonds (Supplements: 1 Shredz Hers, 1 VitaminZ, 1 Creazine)
- Meal 2: 1 cup of No Fat Greek Yogurt, 1 slice of Ezekiel Toast & 1 tbsp. of Almond Butter
- Meal 3: 5 oz. Chicken, 4 oz. Sweet Potato (Supplements: 1 Shredz Hers, 1 VitaminZ, 1 Creazine)
- Meal 4: 1 scoop Whey Protein, 3.5 oz. Banana
- Meal 5: 5 oz. Lean Steak, 1 cup of Steamed Veggies
- Meal 6: 1 cup of Egg Whites, ¼ Avocado
What is your supplementation like?
I use the Alpha Female Stack from Shredz. I’ve always struggled with muscle loss when cutting and Shredz has been proven to be effective and allowed me to maintain my muscle and keep my curves while dropping body fat!
“Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated”